Using this as a notes page as I go through TFTD, in order for me to later update the relevant pages.
- "Mostly hills and trees" - Sabrina; endless acres of green forest;
-station has attached parking lot (seems busy as platform can become crowded, many commuters get off at the station and is also an end-of-line station)
- contains two-lane road bordered by antique stores, bike shop, police station, post office, Old King Cole's restuarant, toy store and beauty parloud. Town only has one stop-light and turning left at it takes you into what Relda call's "farm country",
"pinch-lipped"; late fifties; hooked nose; likes to read (life-advice books :"How to Get the Love you Want.")
- Sabrina observevs that she isn't best-suited for a career with child…
Read more >
Hello all :)
Firstly, I haven't been active on this wiki at all because I am in the process of studying at the University of Life. I have been neglecting editing because I am majorly due a reread which I need to start on in order to update pages accuratelyy. I want to overhaul this wiki in terms of style and everything in general so keep an eye out for that!
Still here though, so feel free to drop off a message!
Also, a MASSIVE THANK-YOU to the users who have been editing in my absence - you are all Pucktastic!Read more >
So the first three revised editions were relesed today - I am majorly annoyed because, DESPITE HAVING PRE-ORDERED THE BOOKS, I only received the first one and not the second or third books, due to their unavailability. This may have something to do with the fact that I live in Britain though :|
ANYWAY, this is going to be a running tally of anything worthy of note I find in the revised editions during my intial, cursory perusal through the book. I can't read them yet as I am currently going through my Uni's exam period, but as soon as they aer done, I'll give a proper run-down of the book.
So, initial thoughts:
- Why did I only receive one book? (An intensely sore and painful point for me)
- The book is ever so slightly bigger than your standard …Read more >
So basically, this happened:
OH MY GOODNESS ME, WHERE DO I EVEN BEGIN FANGIRLING?!!!!!
AT THE #PUCKABRINA HASHTAG?
AT THE PROSPECT OF NEW CONTENT FOR THIS FANDOM???
Gah, I have no words!
What does this mean?!!!!
An animated series?
A graphic novel? (I'm a major fan of this idea).Read more >
Basically, YOU GET YOUR BEAUTIFUL SELVES DOWN TO AMAZON AND PLACE THE PREORDER FOR THE REVISED EDITIONS OF THE FIRST THREE BOOKS AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
I HAVE PROVIDED THE LINKS FOR THE UK AND AMERICAN VERSIONS OF THE SITE SO DO IT!
Read more >